Follow these steps below to assure fast processing through our office:
- Review the FAQ pages as necessary. Feel free to call us if you have any questions that are not answered in the FAQ section.
- Complete the Order Form on your computer as best you can. If you are not sure about what to fill in, do your best and one of our paralegals will work with you during the confirmation of your order. If you need to give us any additional information, include it in the special instructions section at the end of the Order Form. You can also use that section to ask further questions, or advise us if the entity you need will be for AL, FL, NC, SC or TN.
- E-mail the Order Form to us by clicking on “Finish” at the end of the third section. Alternatively, you can print the form and email to us at email@example.com or fax it to us at (770) 736-5183 or mail this form to us if you don’t have access to a fax machine or email.
- We will search your corporate name as part of our service, enter your order on our database and E-mail a “Confirmation” to you. The Confirmation is used as a proof sheet to assure accuracy, sets forth the legal services we are providing and verifies the amount we are charging you for our services. We generally will review and confirm your order within 2 business days. If you do not receive confirmation within 3 business days, please contact us.
- When we have your final approval and payment we file Articles with the Georgia Secretary of State (and run legal advertising if required).
- After the Secretary of State processes the Articles, we ship a copy to you, along with your company minute book with seal, ownership certificates and organizational documents, and we have completed our work.
We encourage our clients to read our FAQ prior to talking with one of our staff attorneys. Our trained paralegals can answer certain questions and our attorneys are available to answer more complicated questions. We generally do not charge for short consultations, but we do reserve the right to charge additional fees when necessary. We will always tell you before you incur additional fees.